Fernox Protector F1 gives long term protection of domestic central heating systems against internal corrosion and limescale formation. It prevents corrosion of all metals found in these systems, i.e. ferrous metals, copper and copper alloys and aluminium.
- Central Heating Protector F1 for mixed-metal domestic central heating systems
- Protects against corrosion and limescale
- Prevents boiler noise
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Extends system life
- Prevents sticking pumps
- Saves on fuel bills
- Prevents bacterial contamination
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Maintains system efficiency
- Prevents cold spots in radiators
- Reduces maintenance costs and saves on fuel bills
- When used in conjunction with Cleaner F3 gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly
- Carbon Footprint certified by the Carbon Trust
Fernox Product Uses
- It is suitable for all types of boiler, radiators and pipework systems.
- Fernox Protector F1 is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems.
- For continued protection we recommend Protector F1 levels are checked regularly (annually).
- The concentration of the product can be easily measured on site using a Fernox Protector test kit