Where we deliver:
We deliver throughout United Kingdom & Ireland
Deliveries to none mainland addresses, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and any other offshore destinations may cost more. Free Delivery and express delivery price based on mainland. Please enquire before purchase.
In the light of recent and numerous online fraud attempts we reserve the right to deliver only to registered billing addresses and not to none connected delivery addresses. This does not affect your statutory rights and we will make a full refund if you do not wish to receive delivery of your items at your registered billing address. Our delivery agents are instructed to return the product to stores if they are unable to substantiate that the delivery recipient is resident at the said delivery address.
For small items upto £15 you will have the option of choosing Royal mail for your delivery service, for £3.99.
Please note this service can take 2-3 days for delivery. Orders are normally shipped the next working day after 5pm.
Please Do NOT use this service if you require the part urgently. Use the express option for all urgent orders.
Parcel Force Express delivery
- FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £250
- Express Delivery (order before 2pm): £7.99 (on orders under £250)
- Express delivery is not guaranteed to remote areas of the UK. Delivery to these areas may take up to 3-5 working days.
Saturday DeliverySaturday delivery is available on some orders from the mainland UK. Please note for Saturday delivery the order needs to be completed before 4pm on the Friday. Any orders placed after 4pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through UPS, Parcel Force or Royal mail
- Courier deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. Please do NOT ask for delivery to be left in a porch,bin or other location. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- If delivery address is different from payment address we may ask for payment address verification (bank statement, utility bill, driving license)
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- If parcels are returned back to us and re-delivery is neccessary, then re-delivery costs would be chargeable.
- We cannot ship orders containing aerosols or flammable products to offshore addresses.
- Customers are advised that Express Delivery is not available for or Channel Island, remote locations and offshore orders.
Expected delivery times
At Boiler Parts Center we do everything we can to ensure that your order arrives when you expect it to.
Below is a GUIDLEINE ONLY to the delivery lead times for Parcelforce delivery - This is NOT guaranteed.
Express Courier (UPS or Parcelforce )
Before 2pm Monday to Thursday
After 2pm Monday to Wednesday
After 2pm on Thursday
Before 2pm on Friday
After 2pm on Friday
Anytime at the weekend
We do not advise anyone to pre-book an electrician, plumber, builder, or any installer until goods have been received and checked.
IMPORTANT: We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified However, these cannot be guaranteed as occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control
The Following Postcodes are excluded from the standard courier rates and will cost extra: