CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you
Where goods have already been dispatched, The customer may only return products to Boiler Parts Center, and receive a credit or refund, on the following conditions:
- The Customer may only return product to Boiler Parts Center for a refund or credit with the prior consent of Boiler Parts Center
- You MUST fill a returns form, which can be found by clicking the RETURNS link at the bottom of the website, and wait for a RMA number and returns address to be issued to you.
- A re-stocking charge may be applied by Boiler Parts Center (subject to a minimum 25% of invoice value and a £5.00 minimum) if the fault is not is not ours.
- Return must be made within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- Items returned that qualified for free shipping will incure a £7.99 charge.
- Products must be returned to Boiler Parts Center in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product, the packaging or any seals. If the product comes in a sealed box the seal must NOT be broken. The product must not have been used or installed and the spare parts must not have been installed. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. Any free gifts received with the product must also be returned
- We will not entertain anyone wishing to return suspected faulty parts without the details of the Gas Safe Registered Engineer carrying out the work.
- The Customer must return the part with a copy of the invoice / delivery note.
- The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The cost of carriage will NOT be refunded.
- Please be aware that all parts removed from sealed packaging are deemed as fitted and are not returnable.
- Faulty returned parts will be sent to the manufacturer and tested (Details of the competent Gas Safe Registered would be required for ALL cases). If the part is deemed faulty by the manufacturer, Boiler Parts Center will credit 100% of the original value of the part to the Customer. If manufacturer indicates that fault has arisen due to some other defective component then refund would not be accepted and carriage/testing charges will apply. If the part is found not to be faulty the it would be returned back to you and carriage/testing charges will apply.
- The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
i. in the event that the product has been used or fitted
ii. in the event that the seals has been or tampered with on Gas valves or pcbs.
- iii. If product and products packaging is not in original condition. Please do not write directly on product boxes.
- This returns policy excludes Printed Circuit Boards, components fitted with printed circuit boards, gas valves, non-catalogue products and specially ordered products. These items are not refundable.
- Where the Customer returns products to Boiler Parts Center not in accordance with the above terms (e.g. after 14 days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) Boiler Parts Center will refuse delivery or will apply a re-stocking charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to a minimum 25% of invoice value and a £5.00 minimum).
- All products are returned to Boiler Parts Center at cost to the Customer (freight prepaid) and at the customer's own risk. Boiler Parts Center accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to them in transit (please ensure they are appropriately packed for transit).
Please note some of the part are dispatched directly from our suppliers to speed up delivery and availability. Hence we may ask for returns to be sent back directly to the suppliers who dispatched the item to you. We will deal with all refunds directly with yourselves.
Please consult manufacturers for advice if unsure that this is the fault prior to ordering and upon receipt of the part please compare before removing packaging to confirm that the part is correct for the boiler.
We are NOT a BUY IT TO TRY IT SERVICE.
Please diagnose the problem properly before you order.