Drayton Condensate Freeflo prevents your boilers condesate pipe from freezing - A common problem with most modern condensing boilers. A sensor within the FreeFlo sensors when the temperature outside is 5°C or below and starts to blow hot air down the pipe to prevent the condensating water or oil from freezing and blocking the pipe. The colder the weather is the more power the FreeFlo releases to keep everything running smoothly.
Every week the FreeFlo does a simple test to make sure everything is still working. This will then show a green light to allow you to know if there are any problems. There are many advantages to the FreeFlo, here are a few:
- Once installed, there is no maintenance needed as the FreeFlo tests itself.
- You know the system will continue working all year round even in the coldest of weather.
- Minimum enery used which saves you money.
- Simple and quick to install.
- No maintenance needed, so it's one visit long term.
- No interaction needed after installment.
- Tests itself every week.
- Tests itself after a power loss.
- Works through the coldest weather.
- Only one power cable included.