- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: REGM10
- Part Number: 28042
The ORIGINAL Non-Setting Pipe Sealant trusted by Gas Fitters
ROCOL® GASSEAL is a non-setting, off white sealing compound primarily designed for Liquefied Petroleum Gases (LPG), Natural Gas, Air & Water.
Due to its non-setting nature ROCOL GASSEAL can be pressure tested immediately after the joint has been made. This is ideal for registered gas installers particularly when working in domestic premises.
Features and Benefits
• ROCOL GASSEAL operates over a temperature range of -20°C to +125°C.
• ROCOL GASSEAL has been tested for suitability with L.P.G. and natural gas up to 2.9psi (0.2bar/200mbar).
• ROCOL GASSEAL can be used on good quality, threaded pipe fittings up to DN50.
• ROCOL GASSEAL is typically used for sealing threaded pipes on gas appliances and their auxiliary equipment.
• Independently tested by BSI to BS EN 751-2: 1997 Part 2 Class B.
• Joints can be assembled and pressure tested immediately.
• Non corrosive to aluminium, brass, copper, low carbon steel & zinc.
• ROCOL GASSEAL resists vibration.
• ROCOL GASSEAL is compatible with foam forming leak testers such as ROCOL LEAK DETECTOR Spray.
• Suitable for use by registered gas installers.
Directions for Storage and Use
• NOT SUITABLE FOR HIGH PRESSURE STORAGE INSTALLATIONS OR LPG IN LIQUID FORM.
• appliances and their auxiliary equipment.
• Ensure surfaces are clean and free of contaminants. Apply with a brush.
• The joints may be assembled and used immediately.
• The storage temperature should be controlled between +1°C and +40°C.
• To achieve required sealing properties the application temperature should be above 0°C.
• ROCOL SCRUBS (part code: 34100) are ideal for removing GASSEAL from tools and hands.
• ROCOL REMOVER & DEGREASER Spray (part code: 34151) can also be used for cleaning tools etc.
• Shelf life is 4 years from date of manufacture.
• ROCOL GASSEAL is designed specifically for use with aluminium, brass, copper, zinc and low carbon steel fittings operating with LPG and natural gas.
• ROCOL GASSEAL is suitable for use by registered gas installers.